Friday, April 23, 2010

Rainbow

Happy Friday,

I am so excited to share this story with you!


Yesterday evening the kids and I were outside waiting for Tommy to come home.


All of the sudden it started raining, so the kids and I rain inside.


The kids were very upset because they were looking forward to having a fire outside.


I explained that the rain would not last long because it was sunny outside.


I told them if we were lucky we might see a rainbow.


My little toots started singing "rainbows, rainbows mystical colors of the rainbow"


A few minutes later Tommy came in and said "there is a rainbow out front."


We all ran outside to look at the rainbow in the rain.


The kids were so excited to see their first rainbow.


As we were walking back into the house my little guy asked if we could go look for the treasure.





I hope that you have a great weekend!!
Love and Hugs,
Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails