Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Day


Happy Earth Day










In honor of Earth Day and National Turn Your TV off week, I have declared a TV free day. The response was less then happy. My little guy seems like he could care less. Tommy wanted to know if we would be able to watch TV after the kids went to bed, and my little Toots...well lets say she already had her first melt down. She recovered nicely when she heard the music.


So what are we going to do today?


As I am typing the kids are drawing pictures for everyone. (This should last another 10 minutes)


Then we will have a healthy breakfast and get dressed.


We are out of coffee so we must go to D&D and get the coffee streaming through my system. I've usually had two huge cups by now.


We will head to a whole sale garden center to get some flowers to plant. (What a better thing to do for Earth day?)


We will just have to find good old fashioned fun!!


By the way, in all honesty the TV will be on during my lunch time so I can see Martha. She has a calming effect on me and inspires me. Plus she keeps me company.


I am also looking for things I can do around the house and in our lives to be environmentally friendly.

Love and Hugs,

Janine



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails