Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Room

Image from Country Living Website


This past weekend Tommy and I took the kids to Sleepy's to pick out their new big boy and big girl beds. The kids had a blast trying out all the beds. After much bouncing around, laying down, and singing their songs they finally found a perfect bed in our price range. We ordered the beds and they will be delivered on Friday.

We decided that they kids are getting too big for their room. We weren't sure if two twins beds would fit into the room. We thought about separating them but they did not seem happy about the idea. So the solution is to move them into the guest room aka Amelia's room and the play room.

So I have till Friday to get their new room painted, cleaned, and organized. I also decided that their furniture needed to be painted, more on that another day!!

I like to plan rooms around a theme. Can you guess what my theme is? It's a place the kids love to go to!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love it! Makes me think of the OBX and our approaching LBI weekend. Can't wait to see the room all done. Big kid beds... wow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails