Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Secret Project Reveal

In my last blog post, I mentioned that I was working on a project that no one knew about. Truth be told my Dad knew because in any project I do I need to make sure I am doing it right. 

As I mentioned I was re-painting the back door. I had painted it last summer and some of the paint chipped off the window trim. So, as I was re-painting the wall I decided that I needed to take the plunge and re-paint the front door. Remember several months ago I asked your opinion on what color to paint my front door?

Since I had more then 3/4 of a gallon of paint left I decided to paint my front door the same color as the back door.


It definitely makes a statement.


Now I need to paint the door frame and re-place the kick plate.
I also need to add some flowers or some other decoration besides the boots.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails