Monday, April 4, 2011

Problem Solved

We love our new couch its so comfy!!! The only problem is that the couch is very big.
084
See the problem here? The table behind the couch is too short. I like the table there and I really don’t want to get a new one. I mentioned to Tommy about the table being too short and he told me to go buy Bed Risers. (He’s so smart-now wonder I keep him around).
087
After I put the risers under the table I was happy that I listened to Tommy.

085
Now you can see all the pictures on the table.

I recently got  a new table. I know I just said I wasn’t going to buy a new table. I didn’t buy this table. It was given to me for free!!! It was free from my Nana. She recently got a free table so she was looking to get rid of this black table that I mentioned that I liked.
(I get all of my Nana’s hand me downs-whether I want it or not)!!!!
027
Ballerina is checking out the new table.
There was a problem with the table, two of the cabinets wouldn’t stay closed. It was annoying me. It was also annoying Tommy so before we told me to get rid of it. I got down to business to try and figure out the problem. The problem was that all three doors were put on the wrong way. The magnets were also upside down.
Today I spent almost an hour fixing the door. The doors are not operated with hinges.
The doors now stayed closed!!! Yippy!!!
Another Problem Solved!!
I’m on a roll!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails