Monday, March 28, 2011

Snow Day and Getting Ready for Spring

I can't believe it's already Monday. Why does the weekend fly by?
I hope you had a great weekend.

We had a quiet weekend and made a purchase for our house. You want to know? I am not going to tell you yet but I will give you a hint. It's 7 feet by 9 feet. Let me know what you think!! I will share with you later this week what it is!!!

Last week, we got a foot of snow. UGH!!! I am so tired of the snow. I really want spring to come!!
Which is why I probably bought this last week.

My seeds to start germinating!! I will wait until next week to start the seeds!! We are moving our garden this year too!!

Anyway back to the snow!!

Right after breakfast we got our coats on (with PJs on) and headed outside to help Tommy shovel.

We were so excited that we were finally able to make snowballs.

Tommy and Ballerina throwing snowballs.


Speed Racer is into eating the snow!!

After we played in the snow and sent Tommy off to work we made some Banana Bread. Yummy!!!

Speed Racer pointing out all the ingredients we needed.

Speed Racer mashing the banana.

Ballerina mixing up all the ingredients.

Later in the afternoon we headed back outside to make something we haven't been able to make all season because the snow wasn't the right texture.

We made a snowman.

I was so excited to make a snowman because I was finally going to be able to use my snowman kit that I made.

My little snow angels and snowman!!


Isn't this a cute snowman?

We couldn't get the mouth in but we figured you would know where the mouth is because his pipe is sticking out of it.

Now that I got to use my snowman kit I don't want to see anymore snow until next Christmas Eve. Tommy told me that the Farmer's Almanac predicted that we would get 3 feet of snow in April. I hope the Farmer's Almanac is WRONG!!!

Have a great day,
Love,
Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails