Thursday, March 24, 2011

OMG

Girlfriends, you know I try to share all things that I find awesome. So of course I needed to share this new blog I found with you!!!

I am OBSESSED (in a good way). Ist vintage and shabby style which is something I have been falling for, for almost a year. This new blog has my mind racing a thousand miles a minute.

I am truly inspired by EVERY room in this house!! I saw a picture of one of her rooms and I went upstairs at 7:00 last night and moved the kid's bedroom around.

I won't delay with some pictures from her blog. (Fast go grab some coffee, tea, wine, or whatever you like to drink and relax.)

All images are from Simply Me.


So beautiful!!! I so love all the flowers!!

This is exactly what I want to do in my kitchen. Take down the top cabinets and replace with open shelving. Paint the bottom cabinets white, and replace the counter tops. I don't think I would do white though!!! Can't you just see it!!!

I so LOVE this kitchen. I wonder if they need a tenant.

This is one of the kid's bedrooms. If I opened up an umbrella the kids would be running around with it all over the house.

I could just go and take a nap in that bed!!! I bet it's so fluffy!!! Like heaven.

This scarf is from Target. You know that I looked for it today when I was at Target. No Luck!! Boooo!!
I will just have to go to another Target. Road Trip!!!

Oh how I love wicker, lace, straw, and flowers in the spring.

Another great room!!!

Look at those dresses!! Decorating with gowns is the in thing. Go ahead ladies go dig them out and throw them around your house. I have!!! I know that Tommy is going to hateit but it will make my mom happy to see those gowns in use.

So pretty!! I have to get a blue dress someday!!

See what I mean throw your gowns around LADIES!!!!

So this is the picture that inspired me to move the kid's room around. I moved their beds like this and they are happy about it. Speed Racer wants some doors behind his bed like this too. We all studied this picture before we headed upstairs.

I have a Form like that, I have to go pick it up!!! Oh it will be mine in a few weeks. Now lets talk about this table. I want this table for my family room!

This is my dream dining room table. This is the farm table I keep telling everyone about!!!

Don't you just love those pictures. Go ahead go over to her blog and look around. Let me know what you think.

If you are wondering what I did to my house...You will have to wait until Monday!!!

I am taking the weekend off. My parents will be here. My Dad and I will be working in the addition. Friday night we are taking my parents out for dinner for their 45th Wedding Anniversary!!!
45 Years is quiet a milestone and they still like each other!!!

Have a great weekend!! Let me know if you visit Simply Me Blog and what you think about it!!





Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails