Wednesday, December 1, 2010

White Thanksgiving




Last year we started the tradition of hiking the morning of Thanksgiving.

As we got dressed we noticed that it was snowing outside. We decided that we would still go for our hike. I'm so glad that we did!!

We were so excited for the snow!!

I had visions of myself turning into Clark Griswold and taking this tree home for our holiday tree.

This bird house is all decorated for the holidays.

A brief stop to figure out which way to go!!

Berries!!!

Looking at the Creek

She needs a better hat!!

This is my new favorite spot.

More berries!!


Speed Racer jumping up and down on the bouncy bridge.

He loved this hike!!!

Be sure to have us take you on this trail. Its a nice easy hike with the sound of the water!!

A daddy and his little girl!!!

It looks like someone is visiting the tree to take care of some business. Don't worry he didn't!!

Snow on the tree

More berries!!! I love berries!!

After our hike we went home and got all dolled up for Thanksgiving. I feel that the holidays is a time to really get dressed up!! I am so happy that my kids agree!!

Speed Racer is going to bring back the bow tie!!! He looks so darn cute!!
I'm going to try and make some for him and the other cute little boy we love so much!! You know who you are!!

This girl would dress up everyday!! Especially in her spinning out dresses.

Such a cute brother and sister team!!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails