Monday, November 15, 2010

Refashioned Dress to Skirt

I know that this is an easy refashion but I am not the best sewer in the world!!

Ballerina has had this dress since 2008 when my brother Gavin married his beautiful wife Pam.

The dress size is 18 months.


The dress has been hanging there for several years and finds its way on the floor from time to time.

I decided a couple of weeks ago to transform this dress into a skirt for Ballerina to wear.

I cut the top of the dress off and took off the green ribbon.

I sewed a waist band and turned the green ribbon around so I could tie the bow up front.

Ballerina wore the dress for her Birthday!!



So there you have it...
I am a novice sewer so I won't show you the waste band up close but I did it!!

I am going to try and link this post up with.








Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails