Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Birthday Celebration Part 3


Ok, I am going to just go right ahead and share the pictures.

Kick up your feet  and grab yourself a cup of hot cocoa or tea and enjoy!!!


Getting up on the horse

Getting the right size helmet is important in riding a horse.

Making sure the girl gets the right helmet for his little sister.

Being put on the horse.

So graceful on the horse.

Getting ready to head out onto the trail.

Getting her grip

Riding in the fresh air

Enjoying the ride.

He kind of looks like a jockey.

Enjoying the ride

Happy Trails to you!!

I love this shot of Speed Racer and the background.

Still enjoying the ride in silence.

Ballerina's hands.

Every cowgirl needs pink boots.


Cowboy's hands

Side by side

Inside and now he is galloping!!

Here is Ballerina and her horse galloping.
I was trying not to show my nervousness

The end of the ride

Barn door

Getting ready to get off the horse

Good Ride

I think he liked the ride.

I think she liked the ride too

Cowboy boots

Big Brother and Little Sister

Saddles

Stir ups

Ballerina letting me take another picture

Love the sign

My true loves

Feeling the after math of a horse ride.(oh boy he will kill me when he is 15)

Neigh.

After spending some time on this farm I realized that I would love to have a horse farm so the kids and I could ride all the time. The kids were so calm during and after their ride. It was kind of weird.

I hope to get myself a horse ride soon.

After the ride we went to lunch and I got some great photos. I will share later this week.

Happy Trails to you until we meet again!!





Photobucket
Cowboy and his boots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails