Monday, November 15, 2010

Interrupt

I interrupt the scheduled blog of Birthday Celebration Part 3 of 3

for this....

Just In.....


Ballerina got her ears pierced on Friday!!
If you look really hard you can see the gold heart on her ear.
Awhile back she asked me when I got my ears pierced and I told her when I was four.
So, she asked if she could get her ears pierced when she was four. I said "yes".

However, there was a catch!!!
When I was four my grandparents (maternal) took me to get my ears pierced. I remember getting them pierced!! I cried and cried!!
So, when I had a little girl I told my parents that they would have to take Ballerina to get her ears pierced. I told them that since my maternal grandparents Bubbie and Grandpa took me to get them done they needed to take Ballerina. They kindly agreed!!

Ballerina was so good from what I hear. When they pierced her ears at the same time she looked startled and shocked. There was NO crying for her!!

She loves her earrings!!

This is a tradition that I hope to carry on with my grand daughters!!

It's wonderful to have traditions!!

Now Speed Racer wants his done and I told him that when he is 18 if he wants his ear pierced he can get them done just like his Daddy!!


Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails