Friday, August 20, 2010

Dinner and A Movie

Several weeks ago my Mom and I made a date to go see a movie that I have been wanting to see since I learned that they were making the movie. I read the book and absolutely loved it. After I read this book I wanted to go to Italy to eat and drink and then to Bali to rest in one of the huts that she lived it for several months. Have you guessed the movie yet?




That's right....








I have to admit I was a little nervous to go and see the movie. I was so afraid that I would be disappointed with the movie and then not like the book anymore.

I thought that they did a great job with the movie. I don't know that if I directed the movie if I would have cast Julia Roberts but she did a good job.


When I left the movie I felt the same way I did after reading the book. I want to go to Italy to eat and drink and then head on over to Bali for some rest in the hut and hang out with Ketut and the medicine lady and her daughter Tutti. I am still trying to figure one thing out and maybe you can help me with this. (Only if you read the book) how and the hell do you make your liver smile?


If you haven't read this book you need to read it!!

OTHER NEWS:

Yesterday the kids and I went to a garden center to get some hydragenas. We got some and I love them. I can't wait to watch them grow and fill my house with their blooms.





The color is limelight!! They will turn a little pink in the fall when they start to dry.
I can't wait to go and pick a couple but Tommy keeps telling me to wait a little longer. Has he just met me? I'm gonna wait.



Hope you have a great day


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails