Friday, August 20, 2010

Favorite Things

I recently learned about a web-site that has some incredible pictures taken by other people. I went on the web-site to look up some pictures and found soo many awesome pictures.

I thought that I would share with you some of my recent favorite things.


















I am in love with barns. I could just see myself sitting there drinking a lemonade with Tommy and the kiddies.















Here is another barn. Just love them. I think that I am going to print out some pictures and hand them in the quiet room.
All photos from Flick R

What's your lastest obsessions?Photobucket

I don't know if it's because Ballerina wants to be a cowgirl for Halloween, but I suddenly have a thing for cowboy boots.

Lavender. I love the smell of it and it helps me relax a little bit.
I would love to have an old truck to go antiquing in on the weekend. I would also love to go to the Country Living Fair.
Roosters. I have this thing for roosters that come and go. Anything and Everything Patriotic. I love being an American.
Vintage bikes with baskets. If I didn't live in the Poconos I would be all about getting a bike to ride around on my free time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails