Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pictures of the Recital, Tuesday, and Wednesday of Vacation

Hope you guys are keeping cool!! We spent the morning food shopping and the pool. The water is not even refreshing! So as promised here are the pictures of the recital.

Photobucket


Ballerina was so excited she woke up before 6am. She got to have some time with Daddy while I set up for a little brunch before the recital. I didn't want the grandparents and Uncles getting hunger in the middle of the recital. As you might remember I was a stage mom, so I gave Tommy charge of the camera. As you can see he didn't take any pictures during the show. I will have to check with the grandparents. Speed Racer was a champ sitting on Gram's, Grandma's, and Maggie's lap. What a lucky boy!!! He was also so very proud of his sister. He is one of her biggest fans!! I was so proud of Ballerina. She did a good job with her class. Then for the finale she just danced her own little dance. Too cute. We will get video in soon. I'm sure Ballerina will be showing everyone!! So brace yourself!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tuesday of staycation we decided to take the kids to the driving range. We wanted to see if we had the next Tiger Woods minus a couple of his traits!! We learned very fast that we don't have the next Tiger Woods in our family.

Photobucket

We also stopped at Country Junction which is the World's Largest General Store. It also has live animals and dinosaurs. (Ok so the dinosaurs aren't live, but don't tell Tommy) Ballerina wanted to stop in front of my flowers to take some pictures with her favorite guys!! It was a very nice day!!

On Wednesday we headed to Wayne, NJ to see Great Grandma and Pappou. (Tommy's maternal grandparents) We haven't seen them since February and Tommy hasn't seen them since November. The kids were so excited to go!!! I love going to visit them when we get to have them to ourselves!! You know how much I love people over 70!!


Photobucket

After our visit to Grandma and Pappou's the kids were off to have their first over night with Gram's and Pops. They were so excited!! They love going to the camper but now they were going to stay overnight!! Yippy!!! Oh, that's what Tommy and I said!! The kids had a lot of fun. Pops made them an inside tent over their bed. They played games, ate snack, and watched a movie. They had a hard time falling asleep but around 10:15 they finally shut their eyes. I think my parents told me that Ballerina asked once to go home. My father told her that she was staying with them tonight!! She accepted that answer.

Photobucket


Come back tomorrow to hear what Tommy and I did after we danced a little jig!! Just kidding. Sort of!!



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails