Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Did You Miss Me?!?!?

I am back!! I bet you thought that I fell and couldn't get up!!! LOL!!

Anywho, we were on vacation last week. Staycation which I won't do again anytime soon!!! A Stay at Home should go away for vacation!!

The staycation started out with Ballerina having her first recital. It was so awesome!! I had tears falling down my face. (I will post pictures tomorrow!!)




Sunday morning we decided we were going to go to Bushkill Falls, the Niagra Falls of PA. We drove up to the falls got out of the car. I announced we were all to use the potty before we go for our hike. We got to the front of the bathroom door and Speed Racer threw up. Then he started shivering. We thought maybe he had car sickness because he didn't really eat anything for breakfast. We drove home and got to the lake and he started throwing up again. UGH!! We got him home and cleaned up. Speed Racer was so tired and sick that he feel asleep on me, and standing up. Ballerina was a little disappointed that we didn't get to go on our hike. We gave her some snack and then 15 minutes later she asked if she could go upstairs for a nap. I looked at Tommy and I knew that she was going to get sick and she did. They both had fevers too. I then thought maybe it was food poisoning. They both took naps and woke up feeling better. No fevers!!! We decided to go to the pool. I figure the cool water would help them cool down. We got to the pool and they swam for a little bit. They started to say that they were tired. We quickly got out of the pool and went home. We got to the front steps and Speed Racer gave us another present. So Sunday was a day of sickness.



Monday we woke up the kids were feeling a little better. I told them that if they take it easy all morning we will take them to see Toy Story 3 in the afternoon. So I thought it would be a nice quiet morning. Tommy came back from his morning run and said that there was oil leaking from the garage. UGH!!! The oil has been in there from when a certain someone changed his own oil!!! Tommy used a whole roll of paper towels trying to clean it up. I suggested that we try kitty liter. Tommy asked if I could go to the store to get some. So I go to the store and come back and take a shower to get ready for my hair appointment. I needed to wash that gray right out of my hair by going blonde. I go downstairs to the basement to do a load of laundry and I smell something musty. I look around the basement and see a whole lot of water by the air conditioner and heater. UGH!!!! I think to myself, can't we get a break? I go up to Tommy and told him about the flood in the basement. We took care of everything in the basement. I went to get my hair done and met Tommy, the kids, and my parents to see Toy Story 3. I was a little late because it took longer to do my hair. When I got to the theatre Ballerina and Tommy were in the lobby. Ballerina didn't want to go watch the movie. So I sent Tommy back to the movie to watch the movie wth Speed Racer and my parents. Ballerina and I walked around the mall while we waited for the movie to let out. Speed Racer LOVED the movie he sat on my mom's lap the whole time and would not respond to anyone who spoke to him during the movie.

Well I don't want to bore you too much in one day. So I will be back tomorrow with recital pictures and what we did on Tuesday and Wednesday.

I hope that you are all keeping cool. We are headed back for another dip in the pool!!





Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails