Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Today the kids and I went to Border's for story time. We enjoyed listening to books about Dads. When story time was over I headed over to Old Navy since it was right next door. I always like to see what's on clearance. As I was looking at the sales so was my Little Toots. She saw a bathing suit that looked like a ballerina's outfit. I have to admit I haven't bought Little Toots a bathing suit in two years. When I saw that all bathing suits were on sale for $10.00 I said ok, "I will buy you a bathing suit but it needs to be two pieces." (I thought this would be easier for when she needs to go to the bathroom.) Plus I make the kids wear those swim shirts when we are in the pool or sprinkler. I saw this cute navy two piece that I thought was nice because it was a tank top. However, Little Toots saw polka dots and she was hooked!! I saw yellow and started singing the song and she said "I have to have this."

I have to admit I have always wanted a yellow polka dot bikini, so how could I say no? I've come to terms that even if I weighed 75 lbs. I would not even wear one due to all my lovely scars from all my surgeries. (The joys of Motherhood)



I caved to the pressure!!! Now I will just have to deal with her Daddy!! I don't think he will be happy with his little girl trotting around in a bikini.


Love and Hugs,

Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails