Friday, June 11, 2010

North Wing Update

Well, it's Friday and that means Popsie (that's what my Little Toots calls my Dad) is coming to work in the garage. I realized today that I never updated the progress we made last week. Here are some pictures of the sheet rock from last week.


Don't you just love the blue seal. He's the foreman on the project.


We didn't finish around the door because we need to put in the new door.


Here is the window side. Popsie thinking what the hell did I get myself into!! HAHAHA

Yesterday, Mr. Home Depot came to our house to deliver the wood for the flooring. He also delivered our new door. I am so excited about the door!! I am hoping that Tommy and I will be working on the door this weekend!! I never thought I would be so excited about a door.


See the special delivery!!

Today, Popsie and I started on the flooring. Every time we work in the North Wing I get so excited about the end product!! I feel like a kid waiting for their Hanukkah presents to come down the stairs!!


I was so excited when Popsie whipped out the laser level. I told him to stop so I can take his picture!!



I have always wanted to try out the laser level!!



I took this picture for Tommy. I wanted him to see that we finally used the clamp that he bidded on at an Auction several years ago.


Mr. Blue Compressor!! Now I know why my father has a hard time hearing. All these tools make a lot of noise!!


Here is the flooring. We still have to run the pipes for the heating and ac. That's why there is a hole in the wall.


Is that the same picture?!?!?


Now, I need your opinion!! I showed you the other day the red locker that I was thinking of making for the mudroom. Well today I was on a beautiful blog and I found this great idea for the mudroom area. I want to get your THOUGHTS!!!


I also love the ceiling!! If I tell the two men in my life that I want to to that they might kill me!!!
I love the bench, which was my original idea. I like the hooks, and cubby on top.

Then there is this which I like too!!!!

HELP!!!

Love and Hugs,
Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails