Monday, June 14, 2010

Father's Day Week

I know two posts in one day!! Aren't you lucky?!?!? You will probably get two posts from me each day this week. I just have so much to tell you!!! I didn't want to over look Father's Day.

Just like Mother's Day week, I will start the week with blogging about my favorite TV Dad's.

Favorite TV number 1:






Cliff Huxtable had so many great lines and sayings. Some of my favorite quotes:

1. Cliff: Theo... that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life! No wonder you get D's in everything! You're afraid to try because you're afraid your brain is going to explode and it's going to ooze out of your ears. Now I'm telling you, you are going to try as hard as you can. And you're going to do it because I said so. I am your father. I brought you into this world, and I'll take you out!

2. Cliff: And you're going to do it because I said so! I am your father!

He just had so many!!! Too many to list!!!




Favorite TV number 2.






Tim the Tool Man Taylor. Even though this show was mostly about Tim as an Home Improvement guy he was still a father to his three sons. He had many classic lines as well. He was funny with his kids and his wife Jill. I enjoyed watching this show because he was a funny dad. Here are some of his great quotes:

1. Convictions and beliefs. What do they have to do with religion?

2. Tim: Some tool-men say "Why? ", this tool-man says "Why not? ".

Jill: This tool-man's wife says "Why me? ".

Tim had too many good quotes to list too.

My new favorite TV Dad is.....can you guess who it is?!?!?!


Drum Roll Please.........



Phil Dunphy. He is the funniest Dad EVER!!! Every time he opens his mouth, I am in stitches!! If you don't watch this show you better START!!! It's on repeats now so you can watch them over the summer. It's on Wednesday nights!! Phil thinks that he is sooooooo cool, but he is really just a dork.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

1.Phil: I'm cool dad, that's my thang. I'm hip, I surf the web, I text. LOL: laugh out loud, OMG: oh my god, WTF: why the face

2. Phil: I was gonna tell Claire about the dog. I was just waiting until she was in the right mood. Actually, I did get one right mood a couple nights ago... but I cashed that in for something else.

3. Phil: A relationship with your father-in-law is tough. You need to prove you can stand up to him, while being respectful. It's like walking a tightrope, which by the way I can do, because I went to trapeze school.

4. Phil: One day I'm gonna be a grandfather and then everybody better hide their meat.

5. Phil: I was 11 years old. I hit ten straight fastballs in the batting cage, then my friend Jeff Sweeney took one in the groin. I yelled "ball two!" Everybody laughed. That's when I knew I was funny.

6. Phil: Trust me, I had plenty of fun in my time. Then, I met your mom.

7. Phil: Some people call me a salesman, I call myself a salesfriend, so obviously I need strangers to trust me. I don't take it kindly when someone Tom Sellecks my bus bench.

I have to stop now I am reading all of these quotes and I am laughing my head off!!!! Just watch this show if you don't!!!

Who is your favorite TV Dad?

<spanPhotobucket src="http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr284/jnieman_bucket/prettygirl-1.jpg" border=0>


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails