Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Playing Outside

I was so excited that the weather was nice again. I love this weather!!! I wish that the whole month of March was just like today. When I asked the kids if they wanted to go outside they started screaming "Yes, yes, yes." I guess we've been held up in the house a lot this winter. I told the kids they could only take out one bike because we usually have about 6 bikes outside.


My little guy pedaling his bike. He is excited because now Daddy has to buy him a new bike.



My little girl asked me to play hop-scotch with her. She didn't want to share her rock, so I used a cork. Every adult should use a wine cork to play hop-scotch. LOL!!


I thought I would surprise the kids with lunch outside. They were so disappointed when I said lunch-time, but got excited when I said we could eat outside.


My little girl riding her bike. Yes she is wearing shorts, but she has on tights.




While we were outside I was able to take pictures of what I keep in my front seat organizer. I bought this organizer a few years ago.
Here's what I keep inside:
  1. Lint brush-because I never know if I will find lint or dog hair on me.
  2. Tissue- for the runny nose
  3. Disposable Camera in case of an accident I can take pictures for the insurance company. (Bite my tongue)
  4. Lavender water in a spray bottle to relax me if the kids are behaving badly or if I'm stuck in traffic.
  5. Pens and scissors- because you never know if you are going to need one.
  6. Hand Sanitizer to clean our hands after being in a store or someplace with a lot of germs.
  7. Hand Cream to keep my hands from getting dry.
  8. Remote for the DVR- so I don't have to stop driving to hit the play button.
  9. Hat and Gloves in case one of us gets cold.
  10. Magazine- in case I am stuck someplace.
  11. Upbeat Music- in case I am tired or need a little pep.
  12. Snacks- Goldfish, pretzels, and dried cranberries
  13. Happy Meal prizes and Reese's Pieces just in case I need to bribe the kids. (You gotta do what you gotta do.)

Hope you have a chance to enjoy this early spring weather!!!

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails