Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Favorite Things

I have to believe and hope that a few of my favorite things is keeping me from getting sick.

Amelia woke-up Saturday night vomiting, this morning Aiden woke up vomiting and Tommy came home this morning from work sick. I am doing everything to make sure I don't get sick.



I am relying on these products. I am constantly washing my hands with Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay beauty-Lavender scent to keep my calm.

After I was my hands I slather my hands in Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream (this has really helped my hands from getting too dry).

I am cleaning up everything with my absolute favorite all-purpose cleaning spray J.R Watkins Natural Home Care Cleaner, the scent is lemon and it smells so good and cleaning everything top notch. In the background you probably see my Valentine's Day towels. I love to decorate for the holidays, and so does my little girl.



I am praying that I stay healthy, we have too much going on this weekend!! Stay warm and enjoy the snow!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails