Wednesday, February 17, 2010

At It Again


It's really hard for me to sit still that's why I am always moving things around. Yesterday was no different. The kids and I stayed home because of the snow, they went upstairs to play and I was catching up on my laundry so I had some down time in between loads and I started to move things. I like the new layout, but I feel that the fireplace is too dark. I am really tempted to paint it white. I am in a white phase. I am trying to make everything lighter in the house. I also put a table in front of the sliding glass door. I thought it would be a good way to get the kids to help ready for meals. I am starting to plan to paint some more walls. We've been here 10 years and I think we need some changes.
My ideal changes would be to:
1. paint the cabinets a nice light/cream color
2. New counter tops or refinished
3. Paint the trim all over the house
4. Cover all the furniture white or cream
5. New dishwasher and stove
Well a girl can dream can't she?!?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails