Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Obsession


Some girls are obsessed with shoes and some are obsessed with clothes, but I recently realized I am obsessed with purses. Now a days I wear either sneakers or flip flops, so I really have no reason to buy too many shoes. I looked at my shoes that were on top of the closet I realized that they were all high heels size 8. Well since I have had the kids I have not worn a size 8 shoe let alone high heels so I decided that I needed to donate them. As I was looking at my shoes I looked at my purses crammed in the armourer and thought to my self, why have a shoved my designer purses into armourer. (It's like someone put Baby in the corner). So I took the time today during nap time to take care of this utmost importance my purses. I do spend a little too much on purse most of them were purchased pre-kids, but I worked and I thought I could treat myself. Now a day a buy a new purse once in a while, but feel that if I spend a little more on a good quality purse I will probably have it forever and then can give it to my little girl!
It took me about an hour and a half to complete this task. I noticed that all of my purses had junk in them. Old receipts, lists, make up, hair stuff, and money. I found a lot of loose change. But not enough to go buy a new purse ;(
My purse are now neatly displayed on top of my closet cleaned inside and out. They are stuffed with tissue paper so they will keep a nice shape.
Next time you see me with my purse don't judge me and my obsession...we all have them. WHAT'S YOURS??



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails