Thursday, January 12, 2012

Organizing

I am still organizing.
I decided this year to do one organizational project a day.

The other day I decided to tackle the always messy area...under the kitchen sink.

I don't know why this area is always a mess, but hopefully I have managed to fix the messy problem for good.

Here is the BEFORE:

YIKES!!!

While cleaning under the sink I found four soap bottles only 1/4 way filled. (I guess I am the glass is half full kind of girl).

So, I poured all the soap in a glass jar and now I have soap when I run out in a few days!!!


I hit the dollar store for a few items and Target for another item.

Get ready for the AFTER photo.


Look how nice!!!
Impressive don't you think?

I spent $2.12 at the Dollar Store- I bought the white and blue bucket.
In the white bucket I have some cleaning products and in the blue bucket I have those annoying grocery bags. I need those bags some times!!

At Target I spent $3.79 for the tension rod that my spray bottles are hanging from!!

Grand Total $5.91 for this impressive organizational project!!

Look how nice!!!
I love to be organized!!!

Are you organizing anything special?

Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails