Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day of School-Pre-K

 

The kids were so excited to go to school.

Speed Racer wanted to go to school as soon as he woke up!! Ballerina had second thoughts but quickly got excited about it right away. Mommy was brave all morning!!! It wasn’t until I left the building that I cried!! But that’s normal!! Right?!?!?!

 

015

 

011

024063025035036037043049050056058059060061062

I still can’t believe that they are old enough to go to school!!!

When we got to school they introduced themselves to some kids and when we finally got to the classroom they ran off to play!! I had to beg Ballerina for a kiss and Speed Racer did come over and say good bye to me.

They had a great time at school. Played a lot, learned some shapes and numbers. They painted some pictures too!!

The kids can’t wait to go back unfortunately they have to wait till next Wednesday!!

Now you are wondering what did I for three hours!!

Well Tommy and I went out for lunch!! I know a date in the afternoon!!! It was nice but I sat there wondering and worrying the whole time.

After lunch I went to get a mani and pedi. I had a hard time understanding the lady who did my services. Now I walk around with something I didn’t want or ask for!! Ugh!!! It doesn’t look bad and I wouldn’t mind it if I wasn’t going to a wedding tonight!!

The kids are spending the night with my parents and Tommy and I have yet another date…at a wedding!! We are getting spoiled!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I can’t wait to get dressed up and be around adults!!

I hope to take lot of pictures and share!!!!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails