Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cleaning the Closet


Speed Racer has gotten into the habit of dressing himself. In doing so he pulls down his shirts from the rod. He has broken about a dozen hangers and I am afraid that he is going to pull the whole closet system down.

Last Thursday, I informed Tommy that on Sunday I wanted to move down the closet system and re-organize. He agreed!!

Here is the closet Before:


Here is the closet now.

Ballerina helped me clean the closet. We took out all the clothes and toys. We went through everything and pulled out all the 3T clothes that were still in the closet. We packed them away to store for the other kiddies we give the clothes to. (I LOVE knowing that the kid's clothes go to family members that put them to good use.)

We have so much space left in the closet, I think I want to put up another shelf for storage.

As Ballerina and I were cleaning out the closet we came across my wedding dress that I had stored in their closet.

Ballerina wanted to wear my gown but I told her it is a little big for her. She started getting upset. I said wait I have something you can wear.

Get ready, it gave me the chills and I had to make sure that her whole life didn't just fly before my eyes.

My veil!!

She was a little freaked out by the comb in her hair.


She had a good time posing.


I let her wear my veil for awhile and then told her that I wanted to put it away in case she wants to wear it when she gets married.

I really thought I was having one of those moments from TV when the Dad is seeing his little girl but actually she is an adult. Do you know what I'm talking about?

For some reason she didn't want Tommy to see her in the veil. She was afraid he would get upset!!

I wonder if she will have any interest in wearing my veil?




Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails