Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!!


Image Reuters

I hope that you had a wonderful holiday season.

I had plans on several posts but December was a CRAZY month!!

I decided that this year I would try not to make Resolutions but set goals for myself every month.

My Goals for January:
1. No eating out for the month. (I noticed over the past couple of months we were eating out or ordering in at least once a week-it adds up!!!)
2. Simplify and Organize the house.
3. Get the addition ready for priming and painting.
4. Find free things to do with the kids.
5. Work out 3-4 times a week.
6. Only spend money on what we need!!!!
7. Find more time to play.

Did you make any resolutions?

Here's to Happy New Year!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails