Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving

I can't believe that in a week it will be Thanksgiving.
In less then two weeks it will be Hanukkah.

Next week Tommy will be taking a much needed vacation from work.
I have decided to take a little vacation from blogging.
I hope you don't mind!!!
When I come back all of my Hanukkah decorations will be up and I will share the first half of my holiday decorations with you!!

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I have so much to be Thankful for.
Here are my top three things I am Thankful for...


My best friend and soul mate!!

My little man who I love so dearly and is the best son!!!!

My Little Girl who is truly my mini me!!




Thanksgiving Time

(Author Unknown)

When all the leaves are off the boughs,

And nuts and apples gathered in,

And cornstalks waiting for the cows,

And pumpkins safe in barn and bin,

Then Mother says, "My children dear,

The fields are brown, and autumn flies;

Thanksgiving Day is very near,

And we must make thanksgiving pies!"


Here is a little inspiration!!

Life is short
Make the most of the time you have.
 
Every second and every minute counts.

Hug a little tighter.

Laugh a little longer.

Yell a little less.

Forget about the mess.

 

And remember that the very most important things are those that depend on us the very most.


Our children and our families.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Love,
Janine







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails