Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


The peonies I picked yesterday.


Good Morning!! It looks like it's going to be a good weekend!! I am so excited for this weekend. We have a lot of fun things going on.

Yesterday, I decorated our dining room table for Memorial Day. I love to bring out our patriotic decorations for Memorial Day and Labor Day. I don't believe I should wait for 4th of July to bring out the decorations. I hope you enjoy the photos.



Mr. Patriotic offering a plate to anyone who wants some cake.






Basket full of patriotic cheer.

Mrs. and Mr. Uncle Sam. I looked so hard for red, white, and blue candy. This is what I came up with. York Peppermint Patty Pieces and Twizzler Bites.

Here is the whole table setting. Plus the cake I made the other day.

I made this snack yesterday for the kids. It's hummus with carrots. I didn't have curly parsley for the carrot stems so I used cilantro leaves. I thought it was a cute idea.


I am SO EXCITED for today. This morning at 8:30, my dad aka Pops will be coming over to start the renovation to our garage. I have decided that the garage will be called the North Wing. Not to worry I cleaned out the garage. I am just waiting until Tommy and I take out the ladders before I take after pictures. Come back tomorrow to see the progress of the North Wing.




Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails