Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What It Could Have Been?

On Friday I went to physical therapy for my back and the physical therapist (John) asked me what I did to my back? I laughed and shared the list of things I had done over the past couple of days. (I have some pictures of the projects)

1. I replanted about 8 pine trees in our yard.
2. I weeded and raked half the yard.
3. I started to paint a vanity table.
4. I moved this shelf from our bedroom down to the living room.



5. Re-decorated the top of the cabinets.





I couldn't stand the top of the cabinets anymore. The top was a bunch of odds and ends and some toys that the kids were fighting over that I threw on top.

Here is a collection of plates from the Oyster House in Philadelphia. They're very old plates. I thought I would add the duck for a splash of white.


I took a white basket that I planted and added some of my hydrangeas to the basket. I wanted a little color so I added the plates.


6. I also added lights to the top of the cabinets to add brightness to the kitchen.

7. I painted an old book case white and re-located about 30 books into the basement.
8. I also continue to pick up the kids when they ask to be hugged or to be held.
9. The kids and I have been playing basketball.
10. Last but not least I have been spreading soil in the garden.
The therapist just looked at me and laughed!!! Looking back I wonder what the hell was I thinking? I just try to come up with things to do to keep me out of trouble.
Love and Hugs,
Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails