Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March



Well, March is here which hopefully means that spring is right around the corner. I love the springtime because everything comes back to life and it's also time to start planning my garden. More on that another day.
This week we will be decorating for spring and making sure all the winter stuff is put away. If there was just some way to get rid of all that snow in my yard.



Yesterday, I was lucky enough to have Tommy drop me off at an antique market. I purchased some things that reminded me of spring. I bought a pink necklace, a pink plastic flower, flower buttons, 2 doilies, a gold sand dollar pin, and a toile cup. Everything was a total of $9.00. I love when I get a lot for hardly any money. See what I have done with the items later in the week.

Well now that it's March and I am decorating the house and adding spring color everywhere. I thought I should brighten myself up by switching to my spring purse. Nothing says spring to me then my Vera Bradley purse. It adds such color to me!! Good buy my friend LV. I will miss you and see you later in the fall!!



I hope that everyone had a great weekend. I also hope that you are all looking forward to spring to!!

Have a great day.
XOXOXOXO





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails