Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tommy Away


Tommy recently traveled to Massachusetts. When he travels I like to pack him food to keep him alert and well fed. I usually buy a bunch of snack type food from the store, but I thought it would be better to make him snacks. I had some left over nuts in the pantry so I thought I would roast some nuts flavored in some herbs and spices. I also packed him home-made popcorn, cookies, and some fruit. My goal this year is to make as much from scratch. It's better for everyone because I can control what s going into the food. Speaking of I was so excited to see seeds for sale at my local store. It gets me so excited to think that spring is around the corner.
It was recently brought to my attention that my blog is emailed to people. If you do not wish to receive email updates please let me know and I will try to figure out how to control the setting.
This weeks theme is all things February, there are so many holidays, birthdays and things happening in the month February. I felt it was important to recognize each happening.
Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails