Friday, June 15, 2012

Testing 1,2,3 and Catch Up

I know it's been a long time since I've blogged.

Life has been crazy busy and I have had some technical difficulties.

I usually blog from my laptop but I have some kind of virus on the darn thing. The other problem is my camera has been dropped one too many times. I dropped it when we were in Puerto Rico.

So, you may be asking yourself how am I posting this post? Well, I have decided to try and use my iPad. I get a little crazed with using this darn thing.

I took some pictures with the from my garden and now I am testing it as I sit on my deck.

The kids are playing on their swing set.

I have really missed blogging. Even if no one reads it, I simply enjoy it.

The kids have been out of school for two weeks. We have some great things planned. One of the things we are working on this summer is a bucket list.

If you remember, last summer we did merit badges. The kids really enjoy these activities.

My bucket list is getting checked off. I completed my big thing running in a 5k. I am still running. I really enjoy running. I have started increasing my distance. My speed hasn't gotten any faster. But I keep going. Last week we were in Wildwood and I ran the whole boardwalk one end to the other end. I felt great!! I really enjoyed that the ground was flat. No hills like the Poconos.

The kids had their big Graduation at school. It was so great! They had on their caps and gowns and sang. Needless to say I was crying so much. They are going up so much so fast.

Watching them grow up is so incredible.
They are these amazing little people who say and do the funniest things. I am amazed by them everyday.

I wish you all a happy weekend and a Happy Father's Day weekend.

It's after five o'clock and can only mean one thing. COCKTAIL TIME.

Wish me luck with hitting publish.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails