Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pilgrims and Indians

(I don't know why this didn't post last week but here it is...)

We are getting ready for Thanksgiving.

On Monday the kid's school had a little Thanksgiving feast with some songs.

I was asked to help set up the feast. Which meant I got to stay and watch the songs and feast!! Yippy!!!


The Feast table was set with care.

Each child signed up to bring something in.

Some more goodies.

Speed Racer was an Indian

Ballerina thought she was going to be one of the children. I think she heard wrong because she was a Pilgrim. I hardly recognized her when she walked in.

I was so grateful that the kids were standing next to each other.

Ballerina was a little upset that she wasn't an Indian. Speed Racer and her best friend were Indians.

The little boy standing next to Speed Racer is his best buddy. The little girl standing next to Speed Racer's buddy is Ballerina's best friend.

Almost the whole class. There were a few people missing. The little kids in the back are the three year old just helping out a little.

A little praying before the feast. My kids love to pray.

One of the reasons I had a hard time recognizing Ballerina was because she had just gotten her hair cut earlier in the morning and I'm still not use to it.

My Little Guy enjoying his feast.


I am so Thankful for my kids and hubby.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails