Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!
I am soooo excited for our weekend.
We have a lot of great things planned and I can't wait to share them with you on Monday.

This week I thought I would share with you my favorite summer meal!!!



Salad!!!
I love to eat salad in the summer. I love that I can go to the Farmer's Market and get everything local.
Everything with the exception of the avocado is local!!!

I love to top my salad with a little protein and on this day we had grilled tuna.
My new favorite drink San Pellegrino.

This is my favorite salad dressing.
I buy a 24 oz of this bottle from BJ's for $2.99.
If you buy this dressing in the grocery store you pay at least $3.79 for a 12 oz bottle.
Just a little tip if you like this dressing but don't want to spend that much on dressing!!

I hope you have a great weekend!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails