Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Taking A Break


It's not you...it's me...

 
I have been debating about this a lot today!!!

I really enjoy blogging and looking at all the other blogs that I follow. It's something that I find makes me happy through out my day. I love the whole process of taking pictures and writing the posts.

However, lately I find myself with so much to do and not enough time in the day.

With the warm weather here, we are spending more time outside.

I also have a few big projects that I am working on that I need to get done.

I need to focus on the addition. It has been almost a year that my Dad and I started this project and I just want to get it done. I decided to get on the scaffolding and do the spackling and sanding myself despite my fear on heights. I have to get it done!!!! I know I am so close but I need to focus on that project.

I am also starting my own vegetable and herb garden. I want to try and grow enough to grow most of our produce for the summer and fall.

I also need to spend time with the kids, taking care of the house, myself, and any other projects that comes my way. I am not saying good-bye for good just for a little bit.

Once I figure out how to fit blogging into my daily schedule I will be back!!!

Try not to miss me too much!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails