Monday, March 14, 2011

Daffodils and Sunday Tradition

Daffodil days are here!!!

I love seeing the bright yellow in the house!!! In fact my spring accent color is YELLOW!!!
That means that the house will have little pops of yellow all around!!!!



I bought four pots of daffodils last week for $5.00. I think that's a great deal to bring a little sunshine into our house!!! When the weather gets little warmer I will be able to replant the daffodils for next year!!!


This was last weeks dining table centerpiece. The flowers grew too wild so I had to remove them from the dining room table. I have a new centerpiece this week!!


Our Sunday Tradition.

I think that this tradition started back in the fall during football season.

Every week, I make up some platter for us to pick at our leisure.

I try to have a least one or two types of fruit
cheese of some sort
2-3 different types of veggies
Every one's favorite bean dip so we can dip our veggies and pita chips.
Sometimes I even put out some crackers!!!

My family LOVES this tradition!!! They are looking forward to taking it outside on the deck in the next couple of weeks!!

Do you have any family traditions?

I hope you had a great weekend!!

Photobucket





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails