Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bright Spot of My Day

I've come to notice that whenever Tommy travels the kids sort of rebel. They rebel by acting out!! Which makes my life very frustrating!!


The past two days have been hard, but today there were a couple of bright spots to my day, that I thought I would share with you!!


The kids playing in their seal sprinkler which we got at Wal-Mart for $3.00. It was in the clearance section about a month ago. In the one picture My Little Toots is kissing the seal. My peonies are starting to bloom. I can't wait to pick them!! I'll probably pick one tomorrow morning.

One of my favorite magazines BHG and my new favorite magazine Romantic Homes. I love this magazine. I will be looking through this magazine a lot. It has so many ideas!!
We got a new fan that is helping me keep cool as I fold my never ending pile on laundry. Dinner is in the fridge ready to be cooked on the bbq. I love the smell of the marinade I put on the kebobs. If it's good, I'll share my recipe!! I finally finished my trunk. I was going to use it as a storage chest for the kid's toys, but I don't think it's safe enough for them to use. So it's in my room. I have to find a way to spruce it up.
The best part of my day will be when Tommy walks through the door!!!


I hope you are keeping cool!!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails