Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our trip to the Farm


Today the kids and I ventured to a farm in Effort, PA in search of strawberries. The first farm had nothing. The kids were a little disappointed, but I told them we could go to another farm for strawberries. Got to the other farm that had a sign outside for freshly picked strawberries and was told they would not be ready until Monday. The kids and I were a little disappointed, Amelia asked if we could have popcorn and I said sure, so off to Target we went!! The popcorn was yummy. That's what the kids said.

1 comment:

Becky said...

This has nothing to do with your disappointing trip to the farm... but can you post your pizza dough recipe that you gave the two twin approval? I want to try! We make pizza (thanks to your inspiration in the OBX) every Sunday night and I would love to use my own dough....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails